Friday, November 16, 2012

Operation Pillar of Defense, Tears of Rachel fall

Thus saith the LORD; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not. Jer 31:15
Tears are falling in the land of Israel. As I sit here in the comfort of my typical American home, I can't fathom what is happening in Israel right now. Grief stricken families are burying the dead as terrorized children find shelter in drainage pipes, safe rooms, basements anything that would shelter them from the concussion of a rocket they hear whistling over their heads. People cling to their family members praying as they hold their breath and listen for impact. I'm sorry I cannot imagine this.

My tears are falling as I think of all the contacts that I have made in Israel and for the Palestinian Christians that are caught in the crossfire. What must G*d think as He looks down from heaven on his creation.


Jesus lamented over Jerusalem
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Mt 23:27
Zechariah warned of the cup of trembling

 The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forthe the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him. 2Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.Zech 12: 1&2
While I have to search for the terrible truth of what is happening in Israel, my media continues to talk  about the election that is over, the President and his new horn-locking arguments with Congress and the Senate, but every so often I will catch a small ticker tape that something is happening in Israel.  Really, this does not seem newsworthy? But the continued lies of our politics are?

No wonder the tears of Rachel were heard again in Matthew when King Herod ruthlessly slaughtered the children age 2 and under in his zeal to destroy any threat to his governorship.

In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not. Mt 2:18
I have no doubt that the weeping and wailing is sounding over the land of Israel again today. As the blood of the children of not only Jacob, but of Esau as well spill onto the ground, the blood cries out before G*d. Innocent souls caught in the crossfire of ancient wars that continue to culminate in our present day. 



3 comments:

  1. Tears falling as I read this blog and as I Visit www.israelnationalnews.com I can’t help it, I feel what Rachel felt. My mourning in prayer asking Jesus to protect the children of Israel as families seek a protective shelter the impact of crashing glass, loudness of the falling debris the warning alarm sounds my heart skips a beat.

    For the Lord will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance Psa.94:14

    But the Lord is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge. Psa. 94:22

    I thank you Jesus for your promises, love, covenant with Israel, and sacrifice on Calvary I pray you place hope in the Heart of the Israelites hearts for your hands are upon them. I pray a hedge and Angel’s camp around the children in your name Jesus, we pray for our enemies surrounding the land of God. Their hearts become unhardened and that they will know that God you’re Almighty and there’s none like you. I pray for the Peace of Jerusalem and every Nation also, give Benjamin Netanyahu wisdom as he leads your people on the right path. Satan the Lord rebuke you, the Blood of Jesus is against you! we bind you with the Blood of Christ that was shed,you will not intercept God’s plan(s)in Jesus name I pray Amen.

    Thank you Heidi the new look on the blog is awesome!
    Praying always, Loves♥♥♥plenty of((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Praying for the people of Israel, I can't imagine what they are going through,I trust that God has a plan and He is near... He has a plan for a hope and a future, for good and not evil! (Jeremiah 29:11) God is always good and He will carry His people through the storms... His will on earth as it is in Heaven, in Jesus' mighty, precious and holy name. Amen! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Robin we are agreeing in prayer with you.

    ReplyDelete