Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Praise God for the many Salvations

Maybe it's Rosh Hashanah, maybe it's the unrest in the world, maybe it's the signs in the sun and the moon and the stars, maybe it's revival, but whatever it is Praise God for the many salvation's!

On the Sunday night live show at www.paulbegleyprophecy.com there were 47 salvations and 51 rededications. On Monday on the blogtalkradio there were 5 saved, on Tuesday on Blogtalkradio there were 4 saved and 1 saved on youtube.

Jesus taught us: I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance. Lk 15:7

It is so amazing to see this many people seeking out salvation or renewing their relationships with God. This is the whole reason that Pastor Paul and I do what we do. Our hearts desire is to see people like Sofia turn their lives around. If you heard Sofia's testimony you will remember that she was so wrapped up in sin that she was addicted to drugs, lost her son and felt that all was lost until she happened upon Pastor Paul and gave her life to Jesus.

Testimony after testimony we receive and we love to hear about all the salvations.

What about baptism?
We get asked about baptism all the time. YES baptism is the next step. Jesus gave us the example when he was baptized by John in the river Jordan. Lk 3:21

Mark tells us it is a step of salvation.
He that believes and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believes not shall be condemned. Mk 16:16

Peter tells us to be baptized not to clean our flesh but to clear our conscious:
The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ: IPe 3:21

Romans explains that the baptism is a symbol of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ and the renewing of our lives.
Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life Ro 6:3-4

What if I have already been baptized?
It is not a requirement to be baptized again, but we have seen the best results of those that do. Again I think it goes back to Romans where it says we should walk in newness of life.

What if I die before I get baptized?
God knows your heart, his judgement is more merciful then mine. I would believe you would go to heaven if you truly meant to be baptized.

Please set up your baptism with a local church as soon as possible. It is sad to say, but many churches have stopped baptizing, keep asking until you find a church that will. We would be glad to baptize anyone who wants to make the trip to Knox, IN.

Church family is important! I realize people have several reasons why they don't go to church. We need each other for many reasons, but mostly we are one body! Feel free to join our internet church body here and Pastor Paul would be honored to be your pastor. If you have a local body I strongly encourage you to get involved and participate in your local body.

Pray for each other, and please keep me and my family on your prayer list. Continue to fast and pray for these salvations as we see the end approaching.

Love and blessings in Jesus Name

Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for the Salvations! I’m Praying and standing behind the Ministry of Pastor Paul and Heidi, God has Placed a Burden on me for lost Souls, I know that’s the only way to see Jesus, I’m weeping a whole lot as I pray that God Continue to use me as A Vessel to bring in the Harvest as we prepare for the coming of our lord and Savior Jesus Christ, we will continue to pray and seek God for our lost love ones, God will hook them and save them, Deliver and set free. Praying and interceding for our Nations, (Israel) that God will protect and strength them in the days coming ahead,as I type I'm in tears as I feel the Anointing.

    May God Keep and bless you Pastor Paul and Heidi is my Prayer.

    ReplyDelete